ASNA Summer Conference Updates-PLEASE READ
Posted almost 2 years ago by Amy Fortner
On behalf of the ASNA Board of Directors, we are so excited about our conference that is right around the corner. There are some important updates that we wanted to make sure that you all know.
- Please bring a Smart phone, tablet, iPad or laptop. We are having a hybrid event (live and virtual) and we would like for you to complete your session evaluations online.
- All virtual learners must be on-line for each session and complete evaluations during the actual live conference time to be eligible to receive CE's.
- Bring cash or debit/cards- we will have 50/50 tickets, Silent Auctions, T-shirts, Notepads and vendors for you to shop with.
- You must sign in each day/each session (in person or virtual) during the complete conference to receive CE's.
- Once the Virtual Platform WHOVA goes live, you will get an email. Then you will need to download the app to your phone or device and login to create an account. This is how we will complete sign in, evaluations and tracking of all sessions you have completed. (Virtual and in-person) This is required for CE's.
Please check your email for updates and the invitaiton to our New Virtual Platform. Please be patient with ASNA as we add the virtual component to help accommodate all learners.
Amy Fortner BSN RN